Join me this September to elevate your skill set and start getting the recognition you deserve! If you want to get paid more and move into a senior position or you are in need of IIBA continuing education credits, then I’d like to invite you to a game-changing, 3-day training program on…
September 18 – 20, 2013
Charlotte, North Carolina
You’ll learn how to combine Agile and Waterfall methodologies to leverage your expertise and take your career to the next level!
The Analyst Coach:
Propel Yourself to the Business Analyst Career and Salary You Deserve
Are you fed up with worrying about job security?
Are you sick of feeling inadequate in your job?
Do you want a more senior position, a new job title, or a higher salary?
Do you lack the skills or confidence you need to make a move?
Why My Strategies Work
During my 20 years in the IT industry, I’ve attended business analysis courses focused on the SDLC process and how the job “should” be done. The “in a perfect world, this is how it works” approach was used in those courses. In my 20 years, I have never had the opportunity to work in a “perfect world” environment. Each company has their own challenges and each company has different processes and expectations for how you do the job of a business analyst.
I can show you how to apply the business analyst skill set to different environments, different processes, and different industries.
My online training and one-on-one coaching products offer clear, simple explanations aimed at helping business analysts better understand what skills are really needed to complete their day-to-day tasks. I specialize in helping you build long-lasting skills that will position you to be seen as an expert in your field.
Let Me Coach You to Permanent Job Security
Imagine posting a résumé online and getting flooded with calls from recruiters within hours—no matter what the employment landscape. I can get you there. During coaching sessions, I’ll help you hone the Business Anlayst skills you need to command the salary you want.
Do you have a specific issue at work you need help with? Maybe you need assistance with a specific task, but you don’t have a co-worker you can turn to for help – I can be that mentor for you.
Seize Control of Your Professional Future Now
Take your career to the next level with the coaching or training package that meets your current needs . . .
- Mastering Business Analysis with The Analyst Coach: This IIBA endorsed online training program offers courses to help you improve your skill set and also the opportunity for certification as proof of your knowledge in the Business Analysis field. All 4 courses in this series have been approved by the IIBA and include PD/CDU hours towards IIBA certification. Visit my Online BA Training page to review the courses available in the Mastering Business Analysis training series.
- Agile Boot Camp: This IIBA 2-day intensive training offers you the opportunity to learn agile methods from the BA perspective and includes 16 hours of PD/CDU credits for this training. Visit my Agile Boot Camp page to review the curriculum for this training.
- Independent Studies:
- Whether you want to supplement coaching sessions or start improving your skill set, my eBooks provide the information you need. Visit my Books page for affordable guides to the skills every IT analyst needs.
- Are your interview skills a little rusty? Need to know how to answer some questions that might come up? Click here for an affordable interview skills self-study course.
- Laser Coaching: Need one coaching session to prep for an interview or get help with a specific task? This is the package for you. Click here for details on Laser Coaching.
- Momentum Coaching: Channel your energy to achieve your dreams at work and beyond with weekly, one-on-one coaching sessions. Click here for specifics on Momentum Coaching.
Want to see an example from one of my online courses? Watch this video from the Mastering Business Analysis Through Excellent Requirements Course:
“I have an MBA and yet I still was not able to get a position as a business analyst. Teresa coached me on how to respond to questions in interviews and showed me how to explain to potential employers that even though I didn’t have the experience, I had the knowledge I needed to hit the ground running and be an immediate asset to the company. I am now employed as a Business Analyst and I love my job!”
Not sure which package is right for you? Sign up for a complimentary 30-minute assessment call so I can point you toward the package that best meets your needs.
“What I like about your courses and podcasts is that you outline how something should be done. Often for me I’ve been thrown around in the deep end without any mentoring or support and have had to learn the hard way by making mistakes or trying to glean information from people who consider such details taken for granted.
With your outlines of how something should be, now I go into a new area equipped and am often ready to propose improvements or even just go ahead and do something that wasn’t being done (e.g. a test plan or agreeing UAT bug prioritization categories) and let my actions speak for themselves.”
Helen A., Business Analyst